This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of ShopYourWay Program. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you wondered what it would be like to have a personal shopper at your favorite department store? Or wondered what bloggers would purchase at a store if they were right there with you?
ShopYourWay is a social shopping platform designed to help you discover new products and share favorites with your friends and neighbors. At its center is ShopYourWay.com, a social network that integrates pieces of the platform, with features including:
• Personal Shopper
• ShopYourWay Rewards
• ShopYourWay.com and Mobile App
• Members-Only Deals
• Exclusive Opportunities to Engage with Brands and Provide Feedback
I recently joined the ShopYourWay Personal Shopper program from Sears. They've created this program so that tastemakers and bloggers can recommend and showcase products they love from Sears, Kmart, Lands' End, Sears Outlet, Sears Auto, Sears Home Services and mygofer to their friends, family, and readers.
And best of all, anyone can join the program to recommend products to their friends and start making a commission. When friends who have signed up as clients make qualifying purchases, you earn a percentage of the amount of their purchase, and a check for your earnings comes once a month in the mail.
Here’s how the ShopYourWay Personal Shopper program makes your friends lives easier, and your wallet fatter:
• Invite friends easily through Facebook, Yahoo mail or Gmail
• Help them shop for items they need and love at great prices
• No affiliate link necessary, your clients can buy online or in-store, using their ShopYourWay Rewards card so they can earn points and get members-only offers.
• You earn commission when friends in your network make qualifying purchases at stores including: Sears, Kmart, and Lands End.
I definitely encourage you to join the program! If you're a blogger, its a great program to extend to your readers and start earning!