summer white sangria vodka martini recipes martini recipes vodka frozen cherry mojito martinis recipes mix drink recipes recipe for cosmopolitan summer fruit sangria cocktail drink recipes recipe for martini cosmopolitan drink recipes frozen margarita recipe tom collins recipe cocktail recipes bar drink recipes vodka cocktails frozen drink recipes cocktails recipes frozen strawberry mojito cosmopolitan cocktail martini recipies bar drinks recipes best summer sangria summer sangria recipes sangria
- 5 cups watermelon cubes (rind and seeds removed)
- 3/4 cup lemon vodka
- 6 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Cointreau or triple sec
- 3 tablespoons sugar
1.) Place watermelon in blender. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour puree into a pitcher and keep very cold, even a little frozen to make it icy.
2.) For two martinis, add one cup of watermelon puree, 1/4 cup of lemon vodka, two tablespoons of lime juice, one tablespoon each of Cointreau and sugar to the blender with three to six ice cubes.
3.) Cover; blend until slushy.
Minty Lime Frozen Mojito
- 1 (6-ounce) container frozen limeade concentrate
- 3/4 cup Key lime-flavored (or other light) rum
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves
- Garnishes: fresh mint sprigs and lime slices
1.) Combine limeade concentrate, rum and fresh mint leaves in a blender.
2.) Fill to the 5-cup mark with cracked ice. Blend until smooth.
3.) Garnish with fresh mint sprigs and lime slices before serving, if desired.
Ginger Peach Margarita
- 12 ounces fresh peach puree or pureed frozen peaches
- 4 ounces ginger syrup
- 2 ounces lime juice
- 6 ounces peach juice or nectar
- 6 - 8 ounces tequila
- 3 - 4 ounces Cointreau or Triple Sec
- Lime slices for garnish
1.) Place pureed peaches, ginger syrup, lime juice and peach juice or nectar in a blender and mix together.
2.) Pour the mixture into a bowl and place in the freezer. 3.) When ready to serve, add tequila and Cointreau.
4.) Combine well and serve with lime slices.
White Wine Sangria with Summer Peaches, Strawberries, Oranges and Lemons
- 1 pint(s) strawberries, hulled and halved lengthwise
- 2 oranges, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 2 lemons, sliced into 1/4-inch-thick rings
- 3 peaches, pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 3 bottle(s) white wine (dry to semidry), such as Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay
- 1 liter(s) sparkling water
1.) Place all fruit in a large pitcher or a bowl, add wine, and allow to sit at room temperature 4 to 24 hours.
2.) When ready to serve, add sparkling water and ice.
More handy kitchen and cocktail accessories:
Follow Stingy Style on
popular drink recipes cosmopolitan recipe drinks vodka cocktails cocktail margarita recipe easy summer cocktail recipes vodka drinks white sangria martini recipes white wine sangria frozen mojito recipe summer sangria recipe summer martini recipes frozen mojito mix cosmopolitan recipe margarita recipe drink recipes martini recipe frozen mojito cake cosmopolitan drink summer margarita recipes frozen mojito slush frozen coconut mojito frozen mango mojito